Saturday 14 August 2010

CJ ready to go

Let me dust off the cobwebs from my blog! Sorry for neglecting it things have been hectic since I started my job (wish is great btw), plus we've been staying at the inlaws while they are away in their camper so have not been able to use our lappy, for some reason we cant get it to connect to their network! But anyway...while I've been up there the newbie CJ on UKS has been given its own thread so we start on Sept 1! So I took all my crafty bits up to the inlaws and took over the kitchen table to finish my journal.

This is my title page

My intro explaining what my theme is and my requests

This page leads onto the layouts. Originally I was going to start mine on the back of the requests page but silly me brought different coloured card for the pages and the OCD in me didnt want to have one purple page and one red! The little badge is from a set I got from Paperchase

This is my "dream destination" or one of them!

As before I had a page leading into the sign in page as I wanted it to match!


I've also made a mini book for the Crafty Foxes brithdays but I'll show this on another post as blogger wouldnt let me add anymore pics! xx

1 comment:

  1. Your CJ looks fab Jess, Im really looking forward to adding my Dream Destination!

    ReplyDelete