Saturday 17 July 2010

Exciting week

Another week has gone by time for a catch up. As I said in my last post mum & I were doing a carboot on Sunday, we had a really good morning and made £82!! For all the Skelly fans he went to a good home, hes going to be in a teenagers room somewhere.

On Tuesday I had an interview for a shop in town called Teatree Bay selling surfer, skate wear like Roxy, Quicksilver and Animal, very similar to what I sold when I worked in Mayhem a couple of years ago. Well the good news is... I got it!! Its 21hrs a week which is better than nothing. I had my first day yesterday and I came home with my head spinning, everything will sink in eventually I hope!

Today I managed to pick myself up a bargain from the shop where my mum works. The box below will come in handy for storing some crafty bits, I havnt decided what yet, and cost the princely sum of... £1!!


I've also done some scrapping today. This Lo is for this months Twilight Addicts challenge set by Judith. The challenge followed the wedding saying "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue". For old I used some letters I brought when I first started scrapping; something new is the Bo Bunny diecut paper; something borrowed (something we dont associate with scrapping) shells from Shell Island; something blue my cardstock. Photo is of Ian fishing off Barmouth Harbour just before he caught an eel!

2 comments:

  1. congrats again on the job love! What shop does your mum work in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the new job - I hope you are settling in now and enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete