Saturday 10 July 2010

Sizzling Saturday

Phew its a hot one today, one of those days when its too hot to do anything. Saying that I have managed to make some cards. I had a pack of Papermania flower shaped cards hanging around so decided to have some fun decorating them, I'm not the best at cutting put but have to say they've come out ok.



These are my favourite ones, I love the bright colours and the dolls are so cute. I might save one for my aunties birthday next year as she collects Kimmi dolls which are v similar to these


Tomorrow mum and I are having another go at having a carboot, we tried to have one last week but after packing the car up and heading out we got to my old school to find a tiny note saying it had been cancelled! So tomorrow we'll be going to the footie ground to one which is on every week. This picture is what the spare room has looked like since last week, hands up who wants my brothers old skeleton cd stacker!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh Jess, those cards are gorgeous, I especially love the green one and those dolls are adorable! I love the skeleton cd rack! My DH would probably like something like that too and he is 43! Some boys never grow up! Good luck with the bootsale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that CD rack is so funny LOL!!

    Hope you do well at the carboot.

    Love your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the shaped flower cards, Jess - could to mix it up and get some variety, isn't it? Had a good chuckle at the skeleton CD rack ....

    ReplyDelete