Saturday 14 August 2010

Foxy Birthdays & a box of goodies

Get me I havnt been here for ages now 2 posts in one day! Lol!

This is a mini book I made for keeping all the birthdays and address's for the Crafty Foxes in. I recently brought a card magazine which had some papers from My Minds Eye as a freebie so used these, the pages are all the different papers but for obvious reasons I've not taken pics of these. The mini book was a gift from our Foxy leader Amanda


When I checked the internet on Thhursday I noticed Sarahs Cards were doing their fab grab boxes again. Basically you get £75 worth of stash for £25 and each box is different. This is the contents of my box which came yesterday, there are some lovely papers, some gorgous flowers from Prima and some transparencies which I've never used before so looking forward to giving them a go

4 comments:

  1. Wow your box is just as fab as Gemmas - but I am still resisting LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy stuff. :) Not sure what to do with my transparencys either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A box of gorgeousness - "stick" the transparencies to your layout via sewing, brads, buttons or some glue behind other elements so you can't see it! Have fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this looks fun, I resisted the box from SC but I absolutely love the look of your mini-books!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete