Monday 28 June 2010

Sunny Sort out

Oops just noticed that another week has gone by without a post from me, I'll go and sit in the naughty corner after this! I would like to say this is because I've been super busy but the truth is I've been too hot (I know I musnt complain) and have not been able to get five minutes to myself to log on in peace.

One thing I have been doing this past week is sorting out my shopping for the CJ I've signed up to do on UKS. So far I have covered my covers, typed my introduction & rules, and have brought some luggage labels for the sign in page. I'm going to keep you all suspence and not post any pics of it until I've made it up though :)

I have also started sorting through all my junk for bits to carboot, bits to ebay & bits to take to the charity shop. While I was sorting out I came across my old nail varnishes I used to wear when I was younger. As you'll see by they photo they are bit varied and bright, isnt it funny what we used to wear when growing up thinking we were the bees knees and really cool! I remember wearing dungaree shorts over tights with trainer boots, I was really cool!


Another person who has been having a sort out is my friend and fellow Twilight Addict Gemma. Check out her blog for a fab Blog Candy http://thesteelenook.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-candy-day.html fellow

3 comments:

  1. oo jess.. all you need is leg warmers and you are good to go with those vibrant nails..LOL.. Wish i had nails to paint..
    Good luck with your CJ.. Im sure you will be as addicted as the rest of us before long..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Jess, I just bought bright green and pink the other day! See you are getting older and I am regressing!! I am looking forward to seeing your Cj! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing really funky colours even at my age - I am wearing a gorgeous greeny blue at the moment and got some hot purple and a glittery black at the weekend - so like Carin I am regressing too!!

    ReplyDelete