Tuesday 15 June 2010

My Sweet Baboo's

This week I've completed Lo's for both the house challenge & the weekly challenge on UKS. The subject of both these Lo's are the two men in my life Ian & Snoopy. This Lo of Ian finding a gap in a wall at Harlech Castle (which he claims was the kings throne)wasnt originally for the weekly but when I had finished I found it had ticked all the boxes! The criteria this week was:
*to scrap about someone you care about- Ian
*as its wedding season use 2 elements from something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue- I used blue cardstock, went mad on my old rub on's & opened a new packet of Thickers
*Use paint or ink/stamps- I inked the edges
*Have journaling on the Lo
For the House challenge we were asked to scrap about what we cant live without. I've had my old faithful Snoopy ever since I was 2 when I stole him off my mums bed! Since then he has gone everywhere with me, I even used to make my dad carry him inside his jacket when he took me to playschool so he didnt get cold but with his head out so he could see where he was going! Unfortionetly he's a bit battered and bruised now, he hasnt got his original eyes and his head is just about hanging on but he's still my Sweet Baboo! (BTW it took me ages to work out how to spell Baboo, still not sure if I've got it right!)


















3 comments:

  1. Awww your snoopy is so cute. Great layout about him and love the layout you have done for the weekly challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fsb layouts Jess, and your snoopy is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the los. great colours on the king of the castle one

    ReplyDelete