Saturday 12 June 2010

Hol Pics

Hi everyone the laptop has fixed itself so I can share some hol pics with you
This was the view from our tent on Shell Island there were some steps to the right which took you down to the beach

Harlech Castle. Got some cool pics of the ruins to scrap at some point. It was fun going up the towers but not coming down they should have built them like Helter Skelters it would have been easier!


Stormy backdrop to the Barmouth bridge. I love Wales for watching the clouds roll down the hills, v dramatic!



This shows how steep the final push to the top of Snowdon is in the train I had to tell Ian off for leaning out of the window. When you're walking its like this all the way as we found out!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely photographs Jess - looks like a lovely place to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that train would have killed me! Lovely photos, looks like a lovely trip, I love going to castles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to the top of Snowdon on the train - I've forgotten how steep it was!

    ReplyDelete