Saturday 19 June 2010

Birthday cards

Wow its the weekend again! I've had a busy few days since my last post. On Wednesday it was my birthday, I was a very lucky girl and received some lovely cards below are some of my favourites. I receieved this Jacob card from Val my old manageress who also had her brithday on the same day. Even though I'm team Edward I've still given the card a good lick! This card was from Amanda the team leader of the Crafty Foxes. We both love the Gorjus Girls so to have an image with the Crafty Fox on is fantastic. Once I've got the hang of stamping I think I'm going to have to get some of the Gorjus Girl stamps as they are just beautiful.
This is from my beautiful neice Ruby. Shes only 2 yrs old but is obviously a young crafter in the making!


Finally this is the card from the Twilight Addicts birthday fairy who I recently found out was Looby Loo (Linda). I can see me getting addicted to stamping as the Magnolia stamps are also lovely.

As I said at the start of this post its been a busy few days. Yesterday I went to Birmingham to meet my friend Anna. Anna travels down from Liverpool and Birmingham is smack bang in the middle of us, in fact our trains leave at roughly the same time and arrive within 10 minutes of each other! We had a lovely day gossiping and wandering around the shops, and lunch with a glass or two of wine at Wetherspoons.
Today I have been sorting out my bits for a car boot I'm doing with Jo my sister in law. I've got a batch of cards I've made to sell so hopefully they'll fly out, that is if we can work out how to put the table up first!













2 comments:

  1. The cards are all fab Jess, I am also strictly team edward but Taylor is very lickable! I am not really a cutsy images person but I do love the Gorjus girls images. They have some fab decopage (another thing I am not normally into!) with them on in The Range and I am very tempted to get some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and yes I have to admit, I licked the pooter screen! lol and you know I am strictly Team Edward too, I will be along shortly to sort out your storage! have you got anything in mind? :-D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete