Tuesday 18 May 2010

What a View!


I havnt been doing alot of scrapping lately, my mind has been elsewhere so I havnt been able to concentrate on a Lo, so have I have been making alot of cards instead both for myself to sell & also for the Red Cross. But today I have had the day to myself while Ian Gran-sits which meant I had plenty of room to spread out and not be interrupted so I decided to do some scrapping & came up with the above Lo which also cover the criteria for this wks challenge on Uks.
The photos were taken in Barmouth 2 years ago when we finally reached the top of the Panorama walk and could see the Mawddach Estuary in all its glory. For the challenge we were asked to use three photos, I used two but managed to trim them down into three to try and create a panorama photo. We also had a sketch to follow, and were asked to used ribbon and something floral.
We are going to Barmouth again in a couple of weeks so hopefully will get some more pictures like this just keep your fingers crossed for nice weather! xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Jess and that view is gorgeous! Fingers are crossed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Jess - superb view. Good to see you scrapping again.

    ReplyDelete