Monday 10 May 2010

Bad Blogger!

I put my hands up and admit I am a bad blogger I'm sorry! Since my last post I have lost my job hence the reason why I havnt been here, I didnt want to fill the place with negative, angry posts as this is a happy, crazy place! Anyway I am in a better place now, I managed to walk past the shop today without the urge to stick two fingers up at them, so will try and make more of an effort here!

I had an interview this morning, only to 10 hours a week but anything is better than nothing. I figured if I get it this will be my job seekers money rather than signing on & being sent to jobs which are miles away or are not right which the job centre always seem to do!

Anyway thats me for now but I promise I will be back or you have my permission to send me to the naughty corner! xx

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling more positive Jess, hope the job works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling happier love. Their loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, their loss hun x
    Fingers crossed that something comes along quickly!

    ReplyDelete