Friday 14 May 2010

I'm an angel really!

Well I've just got back from town, had to go and buy some ribbon for my first ever swap on UKS, & got a couple of bargains while I was there. First we called into Colemans and they had half priced their Papermania Capsule paper packs so got myself a gorgeus Signiture pad with lovely chandalier images which I very nearly brought last week so saved myself some money there.

Then...well lets just say I'm not going to heaven... I brought myself a new cowboy hat from the market as my old one has unrolled itself on one side & looks a bit lopsided! Anyway just as I was getting my purse out of my bag I looked down and found a fiver on the floor, no one was around so I quickly picked it up and paid for my hat with it and quickly scarpered!!

To redeem myself I did go to a charity fashion show last night for Help for Heros and brought some raffle tickets, and I am going to make a batch of cards for the Red Cross to sell at their next coffee morning. Hopefully that will go in my favour...

2 comments:

  1. LOL at you trying to redeem yourself. I bet if you had handed it in to a stall holder they would have kept it.

    I remember once some JWs came to the door and my DH answered it when the guy asked him if he was worried about going to hell - he said 'no I have friends in both places'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you have a good case if you end up at the pearly gates Jess lol!
    Great getting a bargain on the papers x

    ReplyDelete