Tuesday 23 February 2010

Buster & his bike!

Today has been my day off so after a lovely phone call from Ruby the birthday girl this morning, I was able to crack on with this weeks challenge. I nearly scrapped this photo on Sunday as its been in my box for a while but I wasnt in the "zone", I had picked out the paper to go with it but just couldnt motivate myself to do anything else! Luckily though when I checked this weeks challenge one of the criteria was bright/bold colours, this was enough to get the creative juices flowing so out came the stash all over the bed, QVC on, cuppa tea made and off I went!

The photo is from January this year when we were trying out the camera we received for Crimbo. Ian wanted to be the first to use it as he had just finished building up his latest bike project. So we went to Rutland Water with Buster to stand in the cold while he faffed around getting the peddles just right! Well, I think Buster was just as bored as I was cos he just walked around the monument we were using as a back drop and plonked himself down in front of the bike & wouldnt budge! I love the photo cos its almost as if hes looking at Ian and saying "Get a bloody move on will you", exactly what I was thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment