Monday 15 February 2010

My first card & fighting with wrapping paper!

I made my first card this afternoon! I used the lovely Love Bird die from Sizzix with Coredinates card which I sanded on the birds tummy. I just need to and a sentiment and then its finished.



Being on holiday this week means I can just take it easy so I have just been pottering around the house. On weds I'm going over to see Kelly & Ruby so I had to wrap up Ruby's birthday pressies (I cant believe she'll be 2 next week!), an easy job I hear you say & I would normally agree except I brought some wrapping paper at work which is too good a quality, it is a pain to fold and mold how you want it, & as I have found out does not like being stuck down with sellotape! The blooming things kept coming unstuck so now have about 7 layers of tape on them god knows how Ruby will open them!




3 comments:

  1. If I am guessing right Ruby is a child, fingers like knifes, it will be open in seconds :LOL: lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the sanding technique on the cute bird!
    I agree with Anne, Ruby will find a way in lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, that bird is lovely and the way you've sanded the tum is fab! Agree with the others that any 2 year old will make short work of a pressie so probably just as well you've used so much tape!

    ReplyDelete