Thursday 4 March 2010

Camping & charity cards

Blimey where have the last few days gone! I've been busy sorting out our holidays and I'm pleased to say they are all booked and only one involves mountain biking! In April we are going to Yorkshire to watch the first round of the MTB World Cup at Dalby Forest. I was unsure when we originally decided this but after checking out the schedule it sounds fun, it is the cross country round where they race each other through the forest, lots of jumps, mud & falling off (so Ian says)! Then in June we were going to the MTB event at Fort William which I was not looking forward to, there is only so much mountain biking & mud a girl can take, but now we've decided to go back to Wales to the campsite we stayed at 2 years ago just outside Barmouth. Hehe I got my way!!

On Sunday I took mum to Asda in Corby but took a detour via Primark (big mistake) and came out £80 lighter! While we were there we popped into Wilkinson as mum has just had her bathroom decorated and wanted a few bits to finish it off. We came around the last aisle and we were in heaven, I did not know they sold a selection of Create & Craft bits!! I was very good though and only brought some toppers for £1 which I've teamed up with some free papers from a back issue of Scrapboook magazine to make these cards. I've popped them into a couple of the Craft for Life cellophane bags and taken them to Cancer Research for them to sell xx












No comments:

Post a Comment